Friday, November 26, 2010

fufufuu... T__T

I is so depress :(

I want to shower, but the 25 steps to the bathroom is so painstakingly far that I am still sitting down here.... in front of the desktop. I smell like bat shit :(

Not that I know what bat shit smells like.... but, if I did know, I'm sure I'd smell a lot like it T__T

ooheeheiehohooo.. I feel random tonight :3

Numnumnum... :O

*sobs* I have an idea in my head for my novel *sniff* BUT, I can't bloody well write it down/type them up since my laptop is condemned. FUCK MACBOOK PROS! they suck :(

well they're just NOT heavy-duty enough to handle my shiz! :P I am so gangstuh, I go through laptops like a mice eats through CHEESE. Hellzz to the yeahhh~!

Anyhoos, I hope I saved that copy of my file of my stories in my boyfriend's hard drive :3 weeheehee.. I just laughed when I typed that out.. "my boyfriend's hard drive" HAHAHAHAHA. oh geez. my head's in the gutter :p but yeah, I hope I saved it in there... because I can't access it on my own laptop. I should throw it away for goodness sake! Everytime I see it I am pissed like hell. It reminds me of what a failure I was to my macababookie :( *sniff* I secretly named it that. SHHHH... don't say a word, it's stupid. So let's not speak of it any longer! *touches ur lips* :3

HYUKHYUK. Okay, somehow I just felt like I got a blast from the past. I have not talked like that nor acted in such a way for a very long time :) It pleases me, because lately, I've been trying to be more proper I forgot how it feels like to be silly.

I kinda have to thank Muai for making me realise that since she commented on an old photo of me back in college and I was reminded of how silly and stupid I was back then. I did really random shit and didn't give a damn that people were giving me weird looks :) I guess a bit of me did grow up :3 heh..

No comments: