Thursday, May 12, 2011

Whet my appetite.


What's on the menu for today? I know the title post ostentatiously suggests that I would be talking about food or dishes, but no, it's just something I've been craving for...

For an appetizer; the iPad 2.

I've always wanted to own an iPad, a golden opportunity presented itself to me since I was in the UK when it was first launched there, I had the money to buy it and I had the temptation to purchase the fricking thing, but my sister convinced me otherwise... and the bloody bitchy thing is, she went and bought one for herself later on back in BRUNEI! LOL.

Though I know it wasn't her true intention to have dissuaded me cause of that, but STILL. I was like *gasps* how could youuu~? I'd have been the first to own one. Then I got pretty much menyamal... *cough* So I waited patiently... and now look! the iPad 2 is even much more awesome looking~ hahahahaha~!! that's what you get for being patient :)




Now, for the main course :D We would have several servings of nicely assorted goods!

First course of the day; the iPhone 5!

(the supposedly leaked photos of the iphone 5)
I had thought of getting the white iPhone 4... LOL, but what's the use? I already have the black one. Yeah I was impatient to own a better iPhone that the 3GS. Anyways! the iPhone 5~ I love how it's all sleek :D the most important bit is that it's white at the front :) Not totally agreeing with the silver back, though it does provide quite a sleek look! But the fact that it's thinner and reminds me a bit of the itouch offsets the idea that silver makes it more "harsh".


Next up; a complete Bobbi Brown make up set!

The perfect gift for me :D well... ONE of the perfect gift you could ever get me. hehehehe... I don't consider myself to be a cosmetic junkie or anything, but what girl would not WANT to OWN THIS?

All this time, I've been using Maybelline, Revlon, Face Shop, Etude, Body Shop and MAC cosmetics. And brushes from MAC and No. 7~ So, I have like this pink overstuffed makeup bag that I bring everywhere lol~ filled with all of my make up kits. *sigh* But nothing would ever compare to owning Bobbi Brown! :) I can't afford this just yet though... lol. I mean I could buy it, but what the fuck? I am not even earning shit yet, let's not buy something with that.

Oh, make up is the only thing that I purchase without asking for money from my walking bank a.k.a. Daddy xD I find that making my dad pay for my make up is just so funny~ hehehehehe!!

OHHH, this next one is so so so what I want soooo baaad~!



What's that thing I want so bad, you ask? A dior bag!

I love it! it's beige, is cute, quirky and fun looking XD hehehe... made out of lambskin, so it's not THAT gross... I hate crocodile skins... or anything reptilia. *shudders* I am into those stitch-like designs, always have been and always will be I think~ hehehe... I think the scrunched up bit makes it so cute! Like so casual and laid back that I just want to bring it around everywhere~ *snickers* I need to get more bags for my barren looking bag display/closet thing :(


To top it all off~ (my god, this is so fulfilling)
A Dior Christal timepiece! :D
It takes me FOREVER to buy a watch, I love watches, but I'm very pernickety when it comes to choosing what I like, sometimes I wouldn't even buy it if it doesn't give me 100% satisfaction. So unlike shoes, I buy impulsively, even if I'm remotely attracted to a pair of shoes, I'd buy it straight way! :D

BUT OMG! Loook what a gorgeous beauty she is! :') It just screams femininity! It's a stainless steel watch set with 44 diamonds. and those things on the straps are WHITE SAPPHIRE CRYSTALS! and it's totally waterproof :D It's perfecto mundo! I lurrrrveee it~ At £ 2.6k I think that's pretty awesome :)



As for dessert? :P teehee... THREE GUESSES on what my choice of dessert would be~~ XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
what do you think I'd be seriously craving for based on what you've been reading on my blog for the past week? :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's really not that hard to guess ahahahahhaha~

JAY PARK!

Oh why, yes... a nice dashing picture in black and white of Jay Park. LOL. I love how ripped he is... But still maintaining that nice slim figure, too buff just freaks the hell out of me. His body is like the Usher type~ Not like Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson... that's just way too buff-- that aside, I think the rock has a really nice smile :)

If only Jay can be purchased and owned for a life time. I would save up all my money and use up all my savings to make him mine :D *giggles uncontrollably* HEHEHEHEH.....


Okay, the things I crave for are all there. These are just the big ones. I always want to shop for things~ LOL! what are you saying~? Of course it's not just limited to these :p I think I'll make a list of shopping items for my next post. The small kinds :)


Okie dokie~ I shall be off now!
mucho love,
Nyssiee ;)

No comments: