My business has been 'in business' ever since late November. So seeing as this is June... LOL. I think I'm going to close my 'account'. Bi-annual thing eh? x) hahaha. Changed money, have a few hundreds. Opening up an account specifically for whatever I get from my business... that way its a separate thing. So I'm going to open up an account and put this money in :) I'm quite happy at how well-received my cupcakes are.
People just really need to give it a try. It's worth the money. I am generous with ingredients, so the taste is satisfactory! I guarantee I provide QUALITY cupcakes :D
Wow, sampat promo lah ah.... x) But yeah. I... hope I can make this into something really big. I really don't see myself working for anyone. But hey, if push comes to shove, I just might, but right now, I'm taking the risk of starting something out of pretty much nothing. O_O so help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment