Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let's take a break

Yellooooowww~

How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've blogged about very frivolous things and there has been a lack of random pictures adorning the space of my blog~ HEEHEE.

I supposed it came with the fact that I've entered "adult territory"; I seriously hate the "metaphorical place" I am in at this point in time. I've just been very busy lately to be honest... No wonder some adults are so uptight if they are surrounded by stressful situations at work. Don't get me wrong, I love my work, it's just that sometimes I wish I felt a little less "pressured" whenever I'm there... O_O I really cannot understand why we have to go for the whole of 6 months ngam-ngam wah... =/ All other interns from the same faculty have ended this week~ *sigh*

What adds to my stress may also be the fact that I am worried to no end about my future finances. I mean, if you look at my situation now, I may be very comfortable and I can afford the little luxuries of life... HOWEVER, I recently got a bit of an 'epiphany' you might say-- it was a really eye-opening experience. I was scared shit for my life. Honestly, eversince that day, I've been really... tightly wounded. But thank goodness I know when to let go every now and then and not be too serious... BUT, I'm considerably less "bubbly" as a friend would have said. *sigh* I guess a couple of things have been disappointing me. And honestly, it's made me think of the end frequently, like if you were told at this very moment, that you only had a few months left, would you be happy with where you are?...............................Not quite there yet.

So amidst all this craziness in my head about life and how it's stressing me out. I welcome all any breaks that I can get -- a breather is priceless nowadays. You know what's a welcoming break? When someone orders my cupcakes... or when I actually have the time and energy to cook~ I would bake or cook just to relieve stress. I feel tense lately, like the back of my neck suffers from this tightness...? tautness? LOL. I don't know... but yeah, I'll just exhibit my baked goodies for the world to see~ They're my little bundle of joy, cause it's very joyous for me when people are satisfied from eating my cupcakes. 

(BTW, please excuse the lack of editing on these photos to make them look "professional". I totally cannot be that arsed right now. I'm still trying to get my blogging mojo back tbh)


Dark Knight Cupcakes:
So yeah, some of you might think... why did she name her cupcake after Batman? LOL. Or maybe I'm just a dork for immediately thinking of that as a reference... (woops!) Anyhoots! A description of this cupcake...

These are dark chocolate cupcakes... Made ENTIRELY of dark chocolate :) One of the more sought out flavor these little baddies are ;) Dark Chocolate Cupcake with Dark Chocolate frosting. I made them spikey for some reason, this is the very first batch I ever made by the way. And as luck was on my side, it already tasted awesome~ moist and spongy for the cake and the top pig (it's a figure of speech, I don't have actual oink oink piggies in it) balances it out perfectly cause it has this smooth rich dark chocolaty goodness with a hint of caffeine-- just cause :p Somehow this was sorta a manly looking cupcake, and it was dark chocolate. SO I DUBBED THEE, O DARK CUPCAKE, TO BE SIR DARK KNIGHT! lolololololol I'm so lame I crack myself up :p




Chocolove Cupcakes:
It's a bit of a rip off from chocolate love - that LG phone I think? hahaha... The one that SNSD sang bah~ you know the one~ (if you're familiar with K-pop that is). It's basically chocolaty and a tad more sweeter than dark chocolates (le duh~) so I thought, it would only be suitable for REAL chocolate lovers :) Thus the name.

Can't tell? This is actually milk chocolate cupcakes, with a chocolate cake at the bottom and a creamy (milk) chocolate frosting :) It's equally moist, but hey, I'm not that big a fan of sweet things. I'd have to admit (despite it looking like I'm just praising myself) it really is delicious! :D 




Red Velvets:
Meh, this cupcake has been around so much and it is pretty over-rated... over-used... overly advertised... people are all like, red velvet this~ red velvet that~ blablabla~ HAHAHAHAHA. BUT, I can honestly say mine is freaking awesome. It's not just lamely sweet without any hint of taste in it. The thing about my cupcakes kan.. I really put THAT much thought into it, I don't just throw in a bunch of ingredients in it just to make a sale. I take the time to taste them precisely, I am very very generous when it comes to adding flavors. 

I notice the ones that are being sold are mostly just... cream and they're sweet. Mine has cheese in it. So...it's pretty mouth-watering. Totally should try them out. OH! I shall digress here for a bit; so like I cannot, for the life of me, I simply CANNOT UNDERSTAND that some people are willing to pay so much for just-sugar tasting cupcakes... just cause they look colourful and pretty! (LOL jealous) 

Honestly, I've ONLY just started baking November last year, yeah on my birthday month, because life was going downhill at that point in my life-- so I decided to try out something new and apparently I have a knack for baking! x) *snorts* I sound so conceited, I keep praising myself in all these subtleties. TSK! So my cupcakes aren't the best looking ones out there okay? But geez, I'm trying xp What my cupcakes lack in appearance they make up for how good it tastes.

BUT HEY, know what? I'm going to learn fondant soon~ and you suckers better be prepared to pay for a shitload for my pretty cupcakes nanti! Mine would have both taste and appearance! HAH! 

Last but not least.... 


Salted Caramel Cupcakes:
Oh, here's a bit of a story to my Salted Caramel Cupcakes. They were quite frustrating to make... :( I had a hard time trying to make the cake fluffy and moist like all my other cupcakes right~ first time I made it... I was SO NOT CONFIDENT. For one thing, I've never tasted this before in my life-- but facebook page fans requested it, so I made it (aren't I nice? heehee) Anyways, the cake was so freaking compact-looking, it's firm, not necessarily hard... just not that "light"

See? It's a bit... weird. So the next time I made it... I improvised and of course deviated from the stupid recipe I got off the net. 

Isn't it just lovely now??? :D hehehehe... It's fluffy ♥ Anyways, that's pretty much it. These four flavors have been properly introduced on my facebook page. Eenie Meenie Cupcakes (click here) Please like and place your orders there OR contact me on this number +673 8951118

No comments: