Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unnerving

I just thought I'd share something... This morning, I woke up from the weirdest dream ever. It was too surreal and a little unnerving considering the recently published issue regarding the rape cases in Brunei...

click here for the story

Anyways, you can either choose to read that Brunei Times article now or later... BUT YEAH, okay, I had a freaking scary dream =___=) I have no idea why oh why I even dreamed of such a thing. I'd call it a freaking nightmare to be honest.

So, I was with my friend Ayuni right (LOL! this is the first time laaaa she made an appearance in my dream) and we were just walking around UBD and then Muiz was there to just randomly pop up and say hi. Guess we were all pretty bored so we ended up exploring the 'new campus'-- Iunno, somehow UBD got like a facelift and everything was so high-tech looking, we were mucking around and then somehow out of nowhere we were at this underground gym thing. First one to get off the stairs and onto the landing of the basement was Muiz right, while me and Ayuni were still on it, clutching the railings-- we were hesitant for some odd reason, like there was something weird in the air.

And well, a minute later--- *cough* we heard someone moaning... WTF. SERIOUSLY! Somehow everything became so vividly clear and the sound was somehow amplified, I looked at the both of them, we had this weirded out expressions on our faces and not a few seconds later, the sexual moaning wasn't all that 'sensual' it was more like a muffled scream... Muiz, being a guy (I think) was all like, Woi... who's there? like just to make our presence known I guess x_x);


OH. MY. GOD. I was scared shit for my life, because one minute we were standing there, and the next, presented right in front of me was the sight of a girl being gang banged. WTHWTFWTFOMGNO. I was just, speechless and and... OK. You have to know, I am not being one of those frail prude women who faint at the sight of anything gory or sexual. IT WAS SO DAMN FREAKING VIVID WAH.

You know how in dreams, you don't really see people's facial features clearly? They're sometimes sorta blurry or sometimes it's more of a familiarity feeling of that person in the dream being them right? But this... I didn't even know the girl, but I saw her face... clearly, like I was watching her through an HDTV - or even 3DTV with the freaking 3D glasses on T____T I saw she had a slightly tanned skin, long but fine sharp nose, with chino eyes and stringy hair and she had glasses on.... =/ It was as if I was right there, like it really happened... and I was witnessing a rape.

It was not a surprise that I woke up with tears in my eyes... Not really a nice dream to have kan... =/ Hmmm... It was just really unnerving. I woke up hoping that it was not a premonition or something of the supernatural, higher being, transcending kind...............................................but things like that don't happen in reality kan? Let's hope it doesn't. The vividness of my stupid dream really got me scared.

No comments: