Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty Pictures

I've taken a lot of pictures - as always, I just like to randomly take pictures of people. Don't take it as a form of flattery if I snap your picture-- you're nothing special :p HAHAHA nadabah. But yeah, I love taking candid pictures of people, especially if the setting is nice. I'm not a professional (very faaaaaaaar from it hahaha) but I do this just cause I want to have nice pretty pictures of pretty much anything and anyone. I enjoy editing them as well, like to make colors 'pop' and all that jazz~ 

Here's what I have so far, photos are selected at random and most likely they will be vain shots of myself; WHY~? well, cause I want to and feel like it and it's my personal blog~! XD



Just a shot of my lips, was "supposed" to be artsy; it was for that photoadayjune challenge on Instagram.

Vaining with my Ray Ban

MAMAMSSSSSS

:) yuni~

;) self explanatory...

OH EM GEE. 

The sky was the most wonderful of hues that one fine dusk.

My car's engine.... lol. Random, but I weirdly find this shot sexy *snickers*

AIDAAAAAAN~ His Royal Belabihness a.k.a. my baby nephew and myself.

Being stupid. LOL. But oh my oh my I love this orchid! :D


;) I miss this guy, shall visit you in HK soon~! If I can kumpul enough moolah~

Shot of myself, courtesy of a friend ;D I cropped my stupid face out because I had a stupid expression on. But ima just pass this off as me trying to turn this into something artsy! hahahaha so pretentious la, the heck.

Random day out with the two love birds~ IKR! I was a fucking third wheeeelerrrr~ XD But its all goood~ I had a few good shots of them :) Haven't gotten round to editing the rest. Here's two lah.



The number holds no significance, that's my timer for my cupcake baking thing. It just so happens it was a nice number when I took the shot.




He does this a lot, randomly takes something and then goes on my bed and lies down. This time it was a spoon. OF ALL THINGS! a spoooon~ hehehe adorbs!


mememememememe. ME.








Actually, I didn't really feel like putting up other people's pictures! XD teehee! Maybe another time :p Been a while since I've adorned these big ol space with my muka! :p I know I haven't been really blogging as of late, no thought-sharing or no confessing no discussing not even that much ranting... :O This is a sloppy entry, I just chucked in one or two paragraphs and put a whole bunch of random pictures!


My oh my.... I need to find the time to clear my head and blog properly... O_O

No comments: