Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My two cents.

Just something I'd like to say;

Everyone knows how much I've been hurting and how much tears I have cried. As my family or friend, I know you might start disliking Faizul for what he's done to have cause me that much pain... I know that it's really up to you how you should respond to all this. He has hurt me, yes. He lingered a while before telling me that he is starting to feel unsure of us; that's true too. He even began making me worry a lot when he went on days without calling me, yes this past two months has been hell for me. A few of you would notice and maybe most didn't, because I'm good at hiding things. Because you see, as his girlfriend (at that time) or as his partner, it's my duty to fight for his honor and integrity- it's because I love him. I wouldn't want people to think bad things about him.

I know that love is always about making that girl feel safe and happy. He does do that, it's when he's around. If he's in Brunei, he makes me feel like the top of the world. If you know him, he's not the type that goes by the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder", certainly not the whole "jauh dimata dekat dihati" he's more of the type that's like; if you're there in front of him he's all up in your face x) but if you aren't then you quietly fade.

Im not excusing for what he's done, I'm definitely not appeased with his mistake towards me; I simply want to say that he isnt all bad. He didn't DO anything like flirt with a girl or held her hands or even made out with her. He simply kept going out with GIRLSSS... Pisses me off he doesn't listen to me, but it's too late now. We've broken up already. But he was honest enough to tell me and had enough of a conscience to constantly feel guilty about how he's treating me.

I... Well most of all, aku kecewa dgnnya.

Im still trying to lick my wounds... I still cry every single night until I get too weak then eventually fall asleep. I want to heal... And accept everything. That he and I are just not quite there yet. I was too prideful of my boyfriend, of my great love and of how serious everything was that maybe I am being tried for it.

No comments: