Soooo... I forgot to mention the other day, like uhmmm... 2 or 3 days ago, I watched a Malay Horror Movie~!! :D If you know me well enough, you'd know I rarely watch Malay Movies, especially if it's the Malaysian-Malays... I find that I watch Indonesian-Malays more... HEEHEE. x) I have no idea why I'm wired like this... But anyways, I thought it wouldn't be so bad to watch since it's a KRU Production. They're quite good I think... but then again, not entirely sure.
Anyhoo~!!
The movie I watched was called "Karaʞ" (heehehe... I found a flipped K! lolz) at first I was questioning the title of the movie... Karak? as in... the Bruneian Malay word? or like... what is that? Does the Malaysian Malay also have the word 'karak' in their dictionary? So I was asking my friends (faie and zatie) what they thought~ LOL, you should have listened to us, we were so bullshitting it man~ we're coming with a bunch of explanation and then the movie started...
Turns out Karak is the name of a place~ HEWHEWHEW. I give the movie a... 6.5 out of 10. That's me being quite generous... I don't really like the genre I watched; so that's pretty awesome x) I mean I love horrors... but uhmmm yeah~
The thing about Malaysian movies I noticed... they would always have at least ONE girl who is so bloody girly and supposedly 'modern', she would talk in English and be all bimbotic. =_=); really? Like reaaally? that's a total cliche, find it sooo bleh, and here in this movie, there's that one girl again. Freaking annoying cause she keeps putting on the same lipstick and pouting her freaking lips. =___=); then upon hearing/remembering the recent death of her brother, she stops and then cries for a bit, then goes back to pouting.
Seriously vapid and so awkwarrrd~ honestly though, if y'all want to say that's her way of dealing with her pain then that's just... well kudos to her for finding such an 'awesome' way (please detect sarcasm) of dealing with her grief.
I just wish they would stop portraying girls like that to not be so vapid and self-absorbed and rude. Do they think being 'modernised' equals to being a rude ass mo fo or something? *rolls eyes* And, it's like a negative stigma being made to girls who talk in English. *terasa* lol inda pulang~ I know I'm better =p
Anyways, from the picture above, three guesses to which of the two girls is the vapid, bimbotic, english-speaking one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's easy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just spot the one who still looks like she's posing even when in 'fear' LOL. And is the one with the very obvious push up bra. Thus, quite perky boobies ;) HAHAHAHA you can so tell I'm really annoyed by her~ x) I'm so sorry to the actress who had to play such an annoying character~ but yeah. wtf.


No comments:
Post a Comment