IKR, totally random. Just a phrase from ugly betty. totally stuck to me for some very odd odd odddd reason *shrugs* bite me. HARD.... on the ass, for my candidness.
Here's an irksome or rather tiresome theory. People's take on sexy. SO what's sexy? what defines sexy or being sexy or looking sexy or well being the 'sex'. I just naturally assume that's another form of the sexy word sexy. hehehe... hope that confused you a bit :p In all honesty, labeling things is already tiring and putting the word "sexy" to something is even MORE tiresome. Like, the definition is soooo overused and yet, there isn't an exact mono way of defining in. NO! actually WORDS are tiring. why the fuck do we have to even use them?
BLAH! okay... anyways, back to what I was saying.
Let's be technical with it first, what "defines" sexy? By definition of the dictionary... Here's what the word means:
sex·y (sĕkˈsē)
adjective sexier sex·i·er, sexiest sex·i·est- Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.
- Slang Highly appealing or interesting; attractive: “The recruiting brochures are getting sexier” (Jack R. Wentworth).
Heh... That's pretty basic stuff right there. Now, here's to a much wider scope of definition. Things can never BE more complex in today's modern world :p It's cause we peeps from the modern era are so coo' like that~ *snorts* x) Before I continue any further, I'd like to say that *ahem* this is a minor POV of one teeny tiny person :p i.e. moi~ hehehe, but with close references to the other girls I hang out with.
Aside from the ALREADY complexity of how describing people's personality-- not just looks as sexy is already a trifle confusing and full of variations.
I know for a fact that there are people who find guys that are loud-mouthed and well, crude-ish and aggressive and sooo full of himself and assertive, as sexy. I just find that overbearing.
Then there are girls who find a man who has a huge intellectual capacity but is so down to earth about it as being sexy. To me, that's cool and all, but iunno~ kinda boring.
My kind of sexy is sort of a mix of both, with a tinge of exuding confidence. Someone who can strike up a conversation; both intellectual and pretty much random or plain stupid/humorous-- with just about aaaanyonee~ :) Though sometimes, the degree of confidence I like in a guy combined with his playfulness maaaay sometimes lean towards the cocky side. which might be a tad aggravating for some girls, but I find adorable! X) pasal durang kambang and its so cali~ HAHAHAHA.
As for looking sexy? Hmmm...
I know that some women find the unshaven tousled, unmade bed-hair look sexy. Some like guys with an expression of coolness -- or well hard expressions with a "I'm-a-better-class-of-itinerant" look attractive. Well I find some of those sexy, depends on the guy, if he can carry that look well then okay yeah, hubba-hubba that totally works for youuu baby~ lol.
I like guys who brood. weird huh? I like it if they're all serious looking around everyone~ or just like, most of the time if he isn't talking lol. Because it makes his smile all the more heart-warming! when he flashes those pearly whites at me... like *melts* HEEHEE ♥
While others find themselves attracted to the challenge of a guy's character sexy, like wanting to make a bad boy good. Lol. Or something like that~ to me that's a 'sexy' situation. Ahhh~ I'm beginning to lose sight of what I'm doing.
*cricket sounds*
Hmmmm... sometimes I wonder if I have ADD. heheeheheh.. whoops! I think I'm just tired... what the hell was I thinking blogging about this so early in the morning? LOL! Goodbye!
And farewell thee~~ fair month of february~
No comments:
Post a Comment