Sunday, May 13, 2012

G'dayummm it's been a while

Hi there people of the blogosphere or well... the internet. I have been trying so hard to post up regularly... but my life has been a whirlwind of activities and I don't find the thought of connecting to the internet that much of a good thing lately.


But hmmm... I still sort of tweet.... and I am active on instagram? Guess it's because twitter is conveniently there and it's bite sized pieces... whereas instagram is awesome since it's a photo app and photography is something I have a bit of interest in :) So yeah, an update...

I am beginning to find more and more reasons for me to be my own boss after these few months of interning.
It suits me alright, but I think I would prefer an environment where I can be free to be myself and not get shit from insensitive people :D

Another thing is, I am becoming acutely aware that I am neglecting everyone... well I keep in touch with certain people but majority of you all have been ignored. I am so sorry. A thousand apologies!

Oh and I don't think I've actually mentioned about my  Cupcake business and the facebook page that I have on it and the very very neglected blog (hopefully in the near future) turned website. I am busy... I make cupcakes sometimes until late at night cause I have more responsibilities now and I have work to do and I just tend to close up like a clam... I just wish to get away from everything cause inside I'm slowly losing myself... though I act totally blasé about everything usulnya, tapi duima, no one knows the troubles I've seen~~ *sings*

Bah eh. this blog is getting wordy wordy, eversince I posted my draft on that long ass post about "humanity" lol...

No comments: