I have totally forgotten to mention that.... this hair...
(HAHAHA yeah idk why I chose this pic out of everything I had :p)
(I laaaaavs that head band :3 so fluffy! hehe)
Cut the freaking thing short. IT WAS TOTALLY IMPULSIVE. =( I regretted doing it... *sigh* but honestly though, when have I NEVER regret chopping off hair? It was getting really long too... It was almost reaching my ass. Lol. how sexy is that? I could just go around the house *ahem* kidding, I meant MY ROOM. with just my panties on and like... I can cover my boobs with my thick mane of hair... HAHAAHA mane.... X) hee...
Honestly that's what I strived to do when I was growing my hair out. I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHY I CHOPPED IT OFF. *sigh* sometimes being too caught up in wanting to just do something out of boredom can really be the death of you, you see. Haihhh... Oh and I'm so freaking impulsive :p I realise that now.


No comments:
Post a Comment